Welcome to the murders in the Rue Morgue.

I keep listening, very quietly.You're discussing, your philosophy.There's a long list, of what's wrong with me.And you go on talking endlessly.... now

sábado, 27 de junio de 2009

Rock me


Want you to rock me baby, rock me all night longwant you to rock me baby, rock me all night longwell i want you to rock me baby, like my back ain't got no bones Sun goin' down, the moon begin to risesun goin' down, the moon begin to risewell i want you to rock me baby, till you make me satisfied See me comin', run get your rockin' chairsee me comin', run get your rockin' chairwell you know i ain't no stranger, you know i used to live right here Want you to roll me, like i roll a wagon wheelwant you to roll me, like i roll a wagon wheelyou know i want you to roll me over, you know how good that makes me feel Rock me easy, rock your baby slowrock me easy, rock your baby slowwell you know i want you to rock me so easy, till i don't wanna rock no more Put your arms around me, like a circle around the sunput your arms around me, like a circle around the suni want you to call, call me daddy, let me lay down in your arms

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Rock 'n' roll for the night babe...


(L)