Welcome to the murders in the Rue Morgue.

I keep listening, very quietly.You're discussing, your philosophy.There's a long list, of what's wrong with me.And you go on talking endlessly.... now

viernes, 12 de junio de 2009

Emotional Abuse


I want out, this has gone too farthis thing is no good it has no use don't wanna be loved by you this way just want to be me, with everyhing it meansgood and bad!Too much emotional abuse is a gamewe're both gonna lose I don't like to be told how to dress by you don't want to be told how to behave don't feel free to be me with youi don't want to be treated coldand often left alone deserve better than that!





No me mires más con esos ojos de cordero, no funcionan.

1 comentario:

Paulette dijo...

Déjale que te mire con esos ojos de cordero, que tú ahora eres el lobo... déjale que tiemble...
(L)